||The injured individual suffered soft tissue damage to his right shoulder
||A meat production company has today been fined for safety breaches after a worker was injured whilst adjusting storage racking.
||A plastic product manufacturer has been fined £1million after a delivery driver was fatally injured.
||A worker suffered a serious injury whilst taking down a scaffold.
||A scaffolding company and its managing director have today been sentenced after one of its scaffolders suffered a serious injury whilst taking down a scaffold.
||A worker suffered serious injuries
||A Construction company have been fined after a worker was struck by a telehandler.
||A Worker was struck by a bull and suffered a serious leg injury
||A dairy farm has been fined after a farm worker was struck by a bull and suffered a serious leg injury.
||Company were Conducting gas work without being gas safe registered
||A Chelmsford based company and director have been fined after conducting gas work at a domestic property in Mount Pleasant, Maldon without being gas safe registered.
||Carried out unsafe and unlicensed asbestos removal
||A construction company has been fined after it carried out unsafe and unlicensed asbestos removal during the refurbishment works in a junior school in Dursley.
||Failing to safeguard the public and workers from an unsafe excavation
||A construction firm has been fined after failing to safeguard the public and workers from an unsafe excavation and lifting operation, and not providing adequate welfare facilities for workers on site.
||A worker was injured when his glove got entangled with the moving blade of a table saw.
||A construction company has been fined after a worker was injured when his glove got entangled with the moving blade of a table saw.
||Sentenced to 14 months in custody, ordered to do 40 hours of unpaid work.
||Carrying out gas work after his Gas Safe Registration had been removed
||An unregistered gas fitter was handed a 26-month suspended sentence for carrying out gas work after his Gas Safe Registration had been removed and he had been prohibited from carrying out further work on gas appliances and fittings.
||Worker fell from a ladder
||A farming company has been fined after a worker fell from a ladder sustaining significant injuries.
||Failing to manage and control fall from height risks
||A solar panel installation company and its sole director have been fined for failing to manage and control fall from height risks.
||A worker suffered two broken legs
||A manufacturer of agricultural equipment has been fined after a worker suffered two broken legs when a stack of metal sheets fell onto his ankles.
||An employee sprayed cleaning potion into his face, causing burns to the left eye
||Chelmsford Magistrates Court was told that an employee at the Highwoods Tesco Extra store in Colchester had received burns during an incident
||Putting workers at risk and allowing conditions on site to fall well below the expected standard
||A storage company have been fined after both putting workers at risk and allowing conditions on site to fall well below the expected standard.
||A Rail company Have been fined £733,000 for a freight train derailment in 2013
||Fined £2m after a series of management failings led to the deaths of two vulnerable patients at different facilities owned by the Trust.
||Teenage employee was hit by a angry motorist
||Fast food chain
||A Large Fast food chain has been fined after a teenage employee was hit by an angry motorist outside its Lakeside Shopping Centre branch in Thurrock, Essex.
||12-month Community Order with 100 hours of unpaid work
||Breaching a prohibition notice for gas work
||A worker has been sentenced after breaching a prohibition notice for gas work and for leaving gas appliances in a dangerous state.
||Worker fell through a roof.
||A Preston egg production company and a joinery sub-contractor were today fined after a worker fell through a roof.
||16-year-old apprentice joiner fell approximately four metres from a scaffold platform.
||A scaffolding company has been sentenced for safety breaches after a 16-year-old apprentice joiner fell approximately four metres from a scaffold platform.
||Failed to effectively manage its employees’ exposure to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
||Community housing association
||A community housing association has today been sentenced after it failed to effectively manage its employees’ exposure to Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) over a prolonged period of time.