Why We Developed Safety PAL
When an incident took place at my engineering company in 2014, I thought I was safe. After all, I had five separate health & safety accreditations and insurance in place.
I was wrong…
The consequences of that preventable incident were:
- A £250,000 fine
- £3-£4 million loss of works
- 7 redundancies in 10 months
- My strong client base diminishing
- Reduced credit scores.
After the incident…
We developed Safety PAL to prevent accidents and protect other companies from fines. It is the result of 3 years of development and to streamline your Health and Safety process to bring it firmly into the twenty-first century.
Don’t let the same thing happen to you, implement measures today that will protect you tomorrow.
Remember: Insurance cannot protect you from failing to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Imagine Health & Safety software that...
- Can be accessed by everyone wherever they are
- Gives you the tools rather than just telling you what to do
- Automatically leaves a date-stamped audit trail
- Stores all documents and communications securely in one place
- Prevents worker accidents
- Protects you and your company from potential liability.
The Safety PAL system does all this and more.
Request a free demonstration today to find out how Safety PAL can streamline and improve your company’s health and safety processes.