Why We Developed Safety PAL
When an incident took place at my engineering company in 2014, I thought I was safe. After all, I had five separate health & safety accreditations and insurance in place.
I was wrong…
The consequences of that preventable incident were:
- A £250,000 fine.
- £3-£4 million loss of works.
- 7 redundancies in 10 months.
- My strong client base diminishing.
- Reduced credit scores.
After the incident…
We developed Safety PAL to prevent accidents and protect other companies from fines. It is the result of 3 years of development and to streamline your Health and Safety process to bring it firmly into the twenty-first century.
Don’t let the same thing happen to you, implement measures today that will protect you tomorrow.
While you cannot put a value on human life, the level of fines now being handed out by UK courts recognises government and society’s disapproval of serious corporate failures that lead to injury, illness and death and its desire to deter such failures by other businesses.
Imagine Health & Safety software that...
- Can be accessed by everyone wherever they are.
- Gives you the tools to be compliant rather than just information.
- Automatically leaves a date-stamped audit trail.
- Stores all documents in a paperless and secure cloud.
- Prevents worker accidents.
- Protects you and your company from potential liability.
The Safety PAL system does all this and more.
Request a free demonstration today to find out how Safety PAL can streamline and improve your company’s health and safety processes.